Live Oak, Texas

Update by user Oct 08, 2015

And they're still sending me email's about the concert to purchase ticket as of last night at 11pm!!!!!!!!! Seriously????????

Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015

This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled!Then they tell you that they will issue you tickets to the next scheduled event for that artist even if you don't live in the city where the event was being held.

After calling them they have come up with an excuse that my tickets are not refundable. Right now they are trying to steal my $275 that I paid for tickets in Florida during my 20 year anniversary with my wife even though I live in Texas! I will stop at no end in my effort to expose this fraudulent company and their illegal and immoral activities! My lawyer will crucify them in court and my punitive damages with far exceed the measly $275 that they are trying to steal from me on a concert that was cancelled (which they are and have been aware of) 5 whole days ago!!!!

They disguise themselves as Best Time Entertainment, when they really are another company called TicketsMate.com or BoxOffice-Center.com. I investigated www.besttimeentertainment.com and found a bunch of bad reviews so I decided to pass on them. Moments later..., I received an email from TicketsMate.com and purchased the tickets. After doing so I called Ticket Master and they told me the event had been cancelled 5 days ago!!!!!

After several calls and request's to speak to a manager, I keep getting the same response. I even had my bank (USAA) call and they gave them a hard time too. So, they actually think that I am going to let this go, eh. NOT!!!

These people are thieves and they deserve to be taught an expensive lesson. If only they know who I were, they'd immediately issue me my legally deserved refund. Maybe they don't care about the laws that they are breaking. Maybe they do not fear the FTC or FDIC.

Maybe they do not fully understand credit card and banking laws but, they surely will when I'm done with their owner Erik Schultz!

Can you say CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!If they're smart they'll just refund me my money, ASAP!!!

Had an Experience with Best Time Entertainment?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion