Best Time Entertainment - BETTERTIMEENETERTAINMENT.COM RIPOFF ARTISTS
Update added by user Oct 08, 2015
And they're still sending me email's about the concert to purchase ticket as of last night at 11pm!!!!!!!!! Seriously????????
Original review posted by user Oct 07, 2015
This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled!Then they tell you that they will issue you tickets to the next scheduled event for that artist even if you don't live in the city where the event was being held.
After calling them they have come up with an excuse that my tickets are not refundable. Right now they are trying to steal my $275 that I paid for tickets in Florida during my 20 year anniversary with my wife even though I live in Texas! I will stop at no end in my effort to expose this fraudulent company and their illegal and immoral activities! My lawyer will crucify them in court and my punitive damages with far exceed the measly $275 that they are trying to steal from me on a concert that was cancelled (which they are and have been aware of) 5 whole days ago!!!!
They disguise themselves as Best Time Entertainment, when they really are another company called TicketsMate.com or BoxOffice-Center.com. I investigated www.besttimeentertainment.com and found a bunch of bad reviews so I decided to pass on them. Moments later..., I received an email from TicketsMate.com and purchased the tickets. After doing so I called Ticket Master and they told me the event had been cancelled 5 days ago!!!!!
After several calls and request's to speak to a manager, I keep getting the same response. I even had my bank (USAA) call and they gave them a hard time too. So, they actually think that I am going to let this go, eh. NOT!!!
These people are thieves and they deserve to be taught an expensive lesson. If only they know who I were, they'd immediately issue me my legally deserved refund. Maybe they don't care about the laws that they are breaking. Maybe they do not fear the FTC or FDIC.
Maybe they do not fully understand credit card and banking laws but, they surely will when I'm done with their owner Erik Schultz!
Can you say CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!If they're smart they'll just refund me my money, ASAP!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Best Time Entertainment Ticket
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This company is a sham, they sell tickets to postponed or cancelled events even after they've known that the event has been postponed and/or cancelled! Then they tell you that..."
- "Hi, I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- "I was demolished on December 2, 2015 by an erratic Estes driver on interstate 79 in western Pennsylvania. When the state police responded they immediately put a B.O.L.O. for the..."
- "Purchased a table four chairs and a bench from this store on Monday May 25th. The furniture was delivered today Thursday the 28th of May. The pedestal legs are wobble..."
- "With fashion, food, architecture JESSE KEYES with KAROLINZ ZMARLAK, 1 7th AVENUE SOUTH and LA ESQUINA, are all superb businesses. So happy to be partners with them. We have been..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."